The X-400A is an affordable and durable air mover which includes a daisy chain feature. What is daisy chain? Daisy chaining is often used in the restoration industry meaning that multiple units can be connected to each other without the use of an extension cord. Each X-400A unit has an on board power outlet which allows up to three extra machines, with the combined power of 15 AMPS, to be plugged into it. The X-400A creates up to 1600 CFM of airflow while still being super lightweight (17 lbs.) and compact. It is also made from ABS plastics, which is the same material used in NFL helmets. The X-400A Air Mover is great for anyone with a business where many outlets are necessary
- Extra Quiet and Powerful 1/4 HP Motor
- 1600 CFM Airflow Capacity
- Low 3.0 Amp Draw for Energy Efficiency
- Super Lightweight and Extra Durable ABS Plastic Housing
- 3 Speeds, 4 Positions, Which Includes Swing Out Kickstand for an Extra 20° Angle Position
- ETL/CETL Safety Certified
- Stackable up to 4 Units for Storage
- 20 Ft. Power Cord
- Easy grip handle and easy cord wrap design
- On-Board Power Outlet for Daisy Chain
- Recessed Rotary Switch and Thermal Protection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.