The WindTunnel® bagged upright combines a sleek design with superior, simple-to-use cleaning power at a practical price. It has intuitive features such as fingertip controls and a clip below the handle that keeps the cord out of the way while you're cleaning. A 5-position height adjustment knob lets you set the brushroll at the correct height to clean any type of floor easily and efficiently. It also includes an air-powered hand tool and specially designed on-board tools for cleaning tough-to-reach areas. Requiring minimal maintenance, the WindTunnel® bagged upright has a bag made with HEPA media and utilizes the Clean Drop™ bag system which lets you dispose of a full bag without ever touching it. The WindTunnel® T-Series™ vacuums feature patented Hoover® WindTunnel® technology that removes embedded dirt and minimizes blowback or scatter on carpet while offering all the power needed to get floors truly clean.
- Only 15 lbs. light & easy to use with thorough cleaning power
- 1-touch bag door release fast & easy access to the bag
- Clean-Drop™ bags one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Intuitive power controls conveniently positioned at your fingertips
- HEPA media filters & traps 99.97% of dust & pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Fabulous filtration air passes through filters after leaving the bag and before it leaves the vacuum
- On/off brushroll push button to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- Easy-to-see bag check indicator alerts you when to replace the bag for optimal performance
|Amperage: 12 Amps
||Bag or Bagless: Bagged
||Cord or Cordless: Cord
|Cord Length: 27 feet
||Control(s) Location/Type: Fingertip
|HEPA Filtration: HEPA
||Included Accessories: Crevice tool - dusting brush - powered hand tool
|Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
|UL Listed: Yes
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.