WindTunnel® T-Series™ vacuums combine a sleek design with superior, simple-to-use cleaning power at a practical price. These vacuums have intuitive features, such as fingertip controls conveniently located within reach on the handle and a cord clip below the handle that keeps the cord out of the way while you're cleaning. A 5-position height adjustment knob ensures you that the brushroll is set at the correct height to clean any type of floor easily and efficiently. All models have an air-powered hand tool and specially designed on-board tools for cleaning tough-to-reach areas. Requiring minimal maintenance, the WindTunnel® Pet™ Bagged Upright has a bag made with activated carbon HEPA media that helps reduce pet odors and utilizes the Clean Drop™ bag system which allows you to dispose a full bag without ever touching it.
- Only 15 lbs. light and easy to use with thorough cleaning power
- WindTunnel® technology removes embedded dirt & minimizes blowback & scatter on carpet
- HEPA filter traps 99.97% of dust & pollens down to 0.3 microns & carbon absorbs household odors
- 1-touch bag door release fast & easy access to the bag
- Intuitive power controls are conveniently positioned at your fingertips
- Fabulous filtration as air passes through filters after leaving the bag & before it leaves the vacuum
- On/off brushroll push button to easily transition from carpet to hard floors
- The easy-to-see bag check indicator alerts you when to replace the bag for optimal performance
- Headlight illuminates dark corners and areas under furniture for thorough cleaning
- 5 position carpet height adjustment can be changed as needed to clean all flooring types easily & efficiently
Dimensions: 12 Amps
|Amperage: 12 Amps||Bag or Bagless: Bagged|
|Color/Finish: Blue||Cord or Cordless: Cord|
|Cord Length: 30 feet||Control(s) Location/Type: Fingertip|
|HEPA Filtration: HEPA||Included Accessories: Crevice tool - dusting brush - powered hand tool|
|Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years||Depth: 13|
|Height: 44||Width: 13.5|
|UL Listed: Yes|
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.