Bathroom remodel projects usually include upgrading the shower or removing the bathtub and replacing it with a bathroom shower and our Ready-to-Tile™ shower pan. A shower liner is no longer needed as part of your bathroom remodel project, since the Ready-to-Tile™ shower pan is manufactured as a one piece leak-proof shower pan with all essential components integrated: the curb, the drain, the splash walls and the pitching. Simply install the shower pan in an hour or so and set the tile directly on the shower pan surface. The bathroom remodel, the shower stall and the bathroom shower will be leak-proof with an upscale designer shower. When you are looking for a shower base with one curb or one threshold, Tile Redi® has all of your curb and threshold needs. Redi Base® is a Tile Ready® brand shower pan by Tile Redi®. Redi Base®...Redi, Set, Shower!™
- One-piece, pre-pitched shower pan features an integrated curb, splash walls and a 2" PVC drain
- Ready-to-Tile™: tile set directly on shower bases surface
- Fast and easy installation
- Leakproof and mold and mildew free
- Includes Redi Poxy™ epoxy adhesive and round stainless drain plate
- Dimensions: 42" D x 60" W. Depth measured from the front of the curb to the outside of the backsplash wall.
- 42 inch D x 60 inch W, Integrated Left Hand Side PVC Drain, single threshold on 60 inch side
Dimensions: 42"D x 60"W
Brand Name: Redi Base®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.