Description & Documents
Sterling offers configurations featuring side and end walls available with grab bars and/or seat, a low-profile threshold and an extra spacious bathing area. With a durable finish that is easy to clean, these showers allow you to individualize your showering needs.
- 39-3/8" shower receptor
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines. This applies to type A and B mult
Dimensions: 39-3/8" x 39-3/8" x 1/2"
Brand Name: Sterling
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.