Description & Documents
Sterling offers configurations featuring side and end walls available with grab bars and/or seat, a low-profile threshold and an extra spacious bathing area. With a durable finish that is easy to clean, these showers allow you to individualize your showering needs.
- 39-3/8" shower receptor
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability and lasting beauty
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines. This applies to type A and B mult
Dimensions: 39-3/8" x 39-3/8" x 1/2"
Brand Name: Sterling
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Compatible Waste Pipe Connection: 3-5/16 inch
|Drain Location: Center
||Energy Efficiency Standards: GREENGUARD
||Overall Depth: 39 inch
|Overall Height: 8 inch
||Overall Width: 40 inch
|Product Type: Traditional
|Shop by Depth: 38 Inches
||Shop By Type: Traditional
|Shop by Width: 38 Inches
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.