Description & Documents
Moen Commercial's line of M-DURA™ heavy-duty products are built to last with vandal-resistant features to help reduce your facility's maintenance costs. Ideal for high-traffic environments that demand reliable performance.
- M-DURA faucets feature solid cast brass construction
- Heavy-duty quarter turn ceramic disc cartridge with a durable brass shell; internal stops prevent misalignment, ensuring complete shut-off every time
- Vandal resistant torque screw to discourage tampering
- Meets current legislation, including ab1953 (california) and s152 (vermont)
- This reduced flow rate model helps contribute to LEED points and complies with other mandatory and voluntary water conservation legislation standards
- Smooth handles allows for easy cleaning and sanitation which is ideal for healthcare environments
- 5 year limited warranty
Brand Name: Moen
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Spout Type: High arc
||Handle Type: Lever handles
|Warranty: 5 year Limited
||Spout Reach: 3.5
|Spout Height: 9.5
||Rough-In Valve Included?: Yes
|Hole Center Spacing: 4" center
||Handles Included?: Yes
|Overall Height: 9.5
||Overall Width: 12
|Supply Connection Size: 1/2" IPS
||Faucet Type: Bathroom Sink Faucet
|Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (5.7 L/min) max.
||WaterSense Certified?: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.