3" PVC white plastic Twist-N-Set replacement closet flanges are designed to replace broken cast iron closet flanges.
- Designed to replace broken cast iron closet flanges.
- Made of white PVC plastic.
- Gasket expands to fit inside of service weight, heavy weight and no hub pipe.
- Installs without tools.
- Smooth unrestricted flow design.
- Remove old cast iron flange. Thread rubber gasket onto flange until the gasket expands to meet the inside walls of the pipe. Tilt and twist flange until the gasket begins to grip the pipe. Level and push the flange flush with the floor while using the closet bolts to complete the tightening process. Align the flange and scew it onto the floor.
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.