Description & Documents
Round Nose Toilet Base Plate covers the old floor pattern left after the removal of the previous toilet. Great for covering damaged or missing tile when replacing a toilet. Toilet Base Plates may be stacked by using the aligning pegs molded in to the plate to overcome the problem of a toilet that rocks on a hub that has been set too high. They are manufactured from high impact ABS so they are non-corrosive and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- The Oatey Toilet Base Plate is a stain concealing system which gives a finished look to a new toilet installation.
- Toilet Base Plates can be used to hide unsighly rings around the toilet base from larger base toilets.
- The plate is non-corrosive, provides a clean, professional look and is easy to install.
- Toilet Base Plates may be stacked by usining the aligning pegs molded into the plate.
- By stacking the plates, you may overcome the problem of a toilet that rocks on a hub that has been set too high.
- Great for covering damaged or missing tile when replacing the toilet.
- Manufacture from high impact ABS.
- Clean the Toilet Base Plate with mild soar and water only. Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Round and square nose styles accommodate most toilet installations.
- 22-1/2" Length x 11" Width
- 7" Center Hole Distance with a 8" Hole Length
Dimensions: Round Nose
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.