Description & Documents
Square Nose Toilet Base Plate covers the old floor pattern left after the removal of the previous toilet. Great for covering damaged or missing tile when replacing a toilet. Toilet Base Plates may be stacked by using the aligning pegs molded in to the plate to overcome the problem of a toilet that rocks on a hub that has been set too high. They are manufactured from high impact ABS so they are non-corrosive and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- The Oatey Toilet Base Plate is a stain concealing system which gives a finished look to a new toilet installation.
- Toilet Base Plates can be used to hide unsighly rings around the toilet base from larger base toilets.
- The plate is non-corrosive, provides a clean, professional look and is easy to install.
- Toilet Base Plates may be stacked by usining the aligning pegs molded into the plate.
- By stacking the plates, you may overcome the problem of a toilet that rocks on a hub that has been set too high.
- Great for covering damaged or missing tile when replacing the toilet.
- Manufacture from high impact ABS.
- Clean the Toilet Base Plate with mild soar and water only. Do not use solvent based cleaners.
- Round and square nose styles accommodate most toilet installations.
- 18-3/4" Length x 11" Width
- 7" Center Hole Distance with a 8" Hole Length
Dimensions: Square Nose
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/17/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.