Description & Documents
Add a walk-through service door to your 8'-6" or taller VersaTube fully enclosed horizontal shelter. Door, trim and fasteners sold separately. For a suggested materials list, visit our Building Materials desk.
- Frame fits Versatube Horizontal Shelters with 2" x 3" steel frame with a minimum side wall height of 8.5' and 4.5' on center side post spacing.
- Frame allows for a 3' x 6'-8" service door to be installed between two sideposts on either eave side of the Versatube shelter
- Easily installs in minutes with simple hand tools and drill
- Can be installed during construction or after if desired
- Frame Only
- For a list of materials to complete this frame and door addition, click on the "Product Specifications" button below.
- This item is not for sale to these states: AK, HI
Dimensions: 3'W x 6'-8"H Frame Size
Brand Name: Versatube
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Door Frame
||Frame Material: Triple coated galvanized steel
|Overall Width: 3 ft.
||Maximum Wind Resistance: 90 miles per hour
|Includes: All necessary door frame components, Assembly instructions
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.