7'W x 13.5'L x 6'H ATV Shelter Frame
Model Number: UC-0713506
Menards® SKU: 1938596
Description & Documents
Protect your ATV, boat, snowmobile or yard equipment from the outdoor elements. Easy assembly with our patented "Slip Fit" connections makes this shelter a true Do-It-Yourself project. And it assembles in under an hour with simple tools. Galvanized 2" x 2" steel frame offers superior rust protection. Ground anchors included. Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately. For a suggested materials list, visit our Building Materials desk with SKU# 190-1636.
- Frame engineered for 64# ground/45# roof snow load and 90 MPH wind load when anchored per instructions. Please consult your building department for local codes before purchasing.
- Actual length of frame is 13.5'. 16' length includes approximately 1' overhang of metal sheathing on both ends.
- Galvanized 2" x 2" steel frame offers superior rust protection
- Side Wall Height 6', Peak Height 6' 10"
- 3:12 Roof Pitch
- Roof sheet metal and fasteners sold separately
- Frame Only
- For a list of materials click on the "Technical Specifications" button below.
- Attached assembly video represents just one size and is intended as a general outline of how to assemble versa tube frames
Dimensions: 7'W x 13'-7.5"L x 6'H Frame Size
Brand Name: VersaTube
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.