APS Rapid Set pothole repair is a permanent asphalt patching material that can be used in all seasons. It withstands the toughest weather conditions with extraordinary success.
- Easy as 1-2-3
- Requires no mixing or special preperation and accepts immediate traffic.
- Ready to use in any season or weather from -40 degrees F to 168 degrees F surface temperature.
- Bonds permanently to asphalt, concrete, steel, wood and other hard surfaces.
- Use for pothole repair, utility cuts, bridge decking and general surface repair.
- Based on 1" deep hole the coverage is 4 sq.ft.
Dimensions: 50 lbs
MSDS Document: 109401_003.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.