Description & Documents
EPOXYShield Blacktop Filler and Sealer is a single component, water-based coating made with recycled rubber tires designed for residential asphalt driveways. This product is designed to revitalize and protect worn and faded asphalt driveways to like-new condition with a jet black appearance. Blacktop Filler and Sealer features excellent color retention and chemical resistance to de-icing salts, gasoline, oil and other automotive chemicals.
- Resurfaces, restores and protects worn driveways
- Advanced acrylic formula fills minor cracks and voids in the asphalt to revitalize blacktop
- Formulated with recycled rubber tires
- Offers 2x the coverage as competitive products
- Lasts longer than conventional asphalt coatings
- Fast-drying formula is drive-ready in 4 hours
- Covers up to 350 sq ft per pail
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 3.5 gals.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.