EPOXYShield Blacktop Filler and Sealer is a single component, water-based coating made with recycled rubber tires designed for residential asphalt driveways. This product is designed to revitalize and protect worn and faded asphalt driveways to like-new condition with a jet black appearance. Blacktop Filler and Sealer features excellent color retention and chemical resistance to de-icing salts, gasoline, oil and other automotive chemicals.
- Resurfaces, restores and protects worn driveways
- Advanced acrylic formula fills minor cracks and voids in the asphalt to revitalize blacktop
- Formulated with recycled rubber tires
- Offers 2x the coverage as competitive products
- Lasts longer than conventional asphalt coatings
- Fast-drying formula is drive-ready in 4 hours
- Covers up to 350 sq ft per pail
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 3.5 gals.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.