Fox Blocks 8" T-Block
Model Number: 1638385
Menards® SKU: 1638385
Description & Documents
The T-Block (long leg) typically makes up 1-2% of the ICF wall assembly on most residential and commercial jobs. Like all Fox Blocks, these T-Blocks are reversible which gives you double the options with half the blocks. You can choose to have the T-section on the right or left of center simply by flipping the block over.
- The Fox Blocks insulating concrete forms are the best wall system to be used in a building envelope for obtaining a high Energy Star rating
- The Fox Blocks steady state R-Value is R-23. This R-value is the same for below grade, above grade, residential, commercial projects. The R-Value is the same for any wall thickness.
- 16" high x 44" long. Foam is 2-5/8" thick.
- Embedded anchors for easy installation of drywall and sidings directly to ICF wall; use course thread screws
- Includes nine injected ties
- Easy to use, reversible, preassembled foam blocks reduce waste and increase speed of construction
- Minimum order six pieces (three shorts and three longs)
- Short = 4.75"; Long = 8.75"
- With the Fox Block ICF wall system all you need is a mesh and the acrylic coatings
Dimensions: 13.25" W x 44" L
Shipping Dimensions: 44.0 x 22.0 x 17.0
Shipping Weight: 83.3 lbs
Brand Name: Fox Blocks
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Insulated Concrete Form
||Material: Expanded Polystyrene
|Overall Length: 44 inch
||Overall Width: 8" (13.25" total) inch
|For Use With: With the Fox Block ICF wall system
||Resistance Features: Fire Resistant up to 4 hrs, Sound Transmission Class (STC), ASTM E90, STC 45-50+,
|Special Features: Fully Reversible, large and strong interlock, Two ties are used at the intersection of the “T” to give maximum strength and attachment
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/7/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.