Fox Blocks 8" T-Block
Model Number: 1638385
Menards® SKU: 1638385
Description & Documents
The T-Block (long leg) typically makes up 1-2% of the ICF wall assembly on most residential and commercial jobs. Like all Fox Blocks, these T-Blocks are reversible which gives you double the options with half the blocks. You can choose to have the T-section on the right or left of center simply by flipping the block over.
- The Fox Blocks insulating concrete forms are the best wall system to be used in a building envelope for obtaining a high Energy Star rating
- The Fox Blocks steady state R-Value is R-23 without concrete; R-12 both sides. This R-value is the same for below grade, above grade, residential, commercial projects. The R-Value is the same for any wall thickness.
- 16" high x 44" long. Foam is 2-5/8" thick.
- Embedded anchors for easy installation of drywall and sidings directly to ICF wall; use course thread screws
- Includes nine injected ties
- Easy to use, reversible, preassembled foam blocks reduce waste and increase speed of construction
- Minimum order six pieces (three shorts and three longs)
- Short = 4.75"; Long = 8.75"
- With the Fox Block ICF wall system all you need is a mesh and the acrylic coatings
Dimensions: 13.25" W x 44" L
Shipping Dimensions: 44.0 x 22.0 x 17.0
Shipping Weight: 83.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.