Fox Blocks Straight Block with 8" Core Insulated Concrete Form
Model Number: 1638360
Menards® SKU: 1638360
Everyday Low Price: $26.99
You Save: $7.00
Sale Price Good Through 07-27-2014
Description & Documents
The Straight Block from Fox Blocks typically makes up 85% of the ICF wall assembly on most residential and commercial jobs. This block has six strong full-length injection-molded plastic ties made from polypropylene regrind resin. These ties secure the two pieces of 1.5 pcf density modified expanded polystyrene foam together that make up each block type.
- The Fox Blocks insulating concrete forms are the best wall system to be used in a building envelope for obtaining a high Energy Star rating
- The Fox Blocks steady state R-Value is R-23 without concrete; R-12 both sides. This R-value is the same for below grade, above grade, residential, commercial projects. The R-Value is the same for any wall thickness.
- 16" high x 48" long; Foam is 2-5/8" thick
- Embedded anchors for easy installation of drywall and sidings directly to ICF wall; use course thread screws
- Includes six injected ties
- Easy to use, reversible, preassembled foam blocks reduce waste and increase speed of construction
- With the Fox Block ICF wall system all you need is a mesh and the acrylic coatings
- Covers 5.33 square feet
Dimensions: 16" H x 13-1/4" W x 48" L
Shipping Dimensions: 48.0 x 17.0 x 13.25
Shipping Weight: 56.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.