Crack Resistant Concrete Mix
Model Number: 1891025
Menards® SKU: 1891025
Description & Documents
This concrete mix is a 4000 psi construction grade concrete, consisting of a uniformly blended and properly proportioned mixture of aggregates, Portland cement, air-entraining admixtures, special synthetic reinforcing fibers, and other concrete approved ingredients.
- Just add water and mix
- Significantly reduced cracking from drying shrinkage
- Superior workability
- Air entrainment for improved freeze-thaw durability
- Greater impact resistance
- For pouring concrete 2" (51 mm) thick or more
- Eliminates the need for wire mesh in typical slab-on-grade applications, such as driveways, floors, patios, and sidewalks
- Exceeds the compressive strength requirements of ASTM C387
- Manufacturer may vary by location
- Made in the USA
Brand Name: Multiple Vendors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.