Satin seal is formulated from current state of the art water base ultra violet resistant acrylic coatings technology. Designed as a film forming sealer, Satin Seal creates a non-yellowing barrier coating that seals and protects concrete and masonry surfaces against food stains, greases, oils, rust and water, while enhancing the natural colors of the applied surfaces. Great for poured in place concrete, exposed aggregate, natural stone, slate, and colored concrete, whether indoors or out.
- Low sheen, slight color enhancement
- Non-yellowing, UV resistant
- Easy to apply brush or spray
- Interior and exterior use
- Fast drying
- Enhances color without darkening
- Excellent adhesion
- Resistance to acid rain
- Use On: Colored and stamped concrete, Manufactured Stone, Brick, Natural Stone, Mexican Tile, Slate, Exposed aggregate concrete, Interlocking pavers
- Not recommended for ceramic tile, marble, granite, porcelain and terrazzo. Do not use where hydrostatic pressure is possible.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Ship Dim: 12.0 x 5.0 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
Brand Name: GST International
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Uses, Application and Inspiration: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 109595_003.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.