Concrex™ now contains epoxy novolac resin for an even tougher epoxy resin mortar ideal for repairing cracked, spalled, eroded or damaged concrete floors including bay edges and broken steps.
- This product is for industrial and commercial use only.
- Repairs made with Concrex are virtually indestructible and its wear resistance and adhesion are unrivalled.
- Chemical-resistant and anti-slip
- Impermeable & non-dusting
- Will not shrink or expand during cure
- Ready for light traffic in 3-6 hours.
- Covers approximately 12 sq. ft. per 20 lb. kit at 1/4" thick
Dimensions: 20 lb kit
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.