Description & Documents
For nearly a century, Rust-Oleum has been bringing you premium, durable products at an unmistakable value. You can expect the same legendary care, innovation and performance from Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring solutions. Concrex is an extremely versatile repair mortar that bonds strongly and permanently to concrete and will not shrink when it cures. It is ideal for repairs where cement-based mortars would fail. Concrex uses a two-part epoxy novolac resin, providing high resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for the repair of damaged areas in concrete and masonry up to two inches deep and can be troweled to a feather edge.
- Makes virtually indestructible repairs on concrete floors
- Durable finish intended for industrial and commercial use only
- Features unrivaled wear resistance and adhesion
- Ideal for repairing cracked, spalled, eroded and damaged concrete
- Chemical-resistant and anti-slip for hazardous environments
- Impermeable and non-dusting for a superior seal
- Will not shrink or expand during cure
- Ready for light traffic in just 3-6 hours
- Covers approximately 30 sq ft per 20-lb kit at 1/4" thick
Dimensions: 50-lb kit
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.