Description & Documents
For nearly a century, Rust-Oleum® has been bringing you premium, durable products at an unmistakable value. You can expect the same legendary care, innovation and performance from Rust-Oleum® Industrial Flooring solutions. Concrex is an extremely versatile repair mortar that bonds strongly and permanently to concrete and will not shrink when it cures. It is ideal for repairs where cement-based mortars would fail. Concrex uses a two-part epoxy novolac resin, providing high resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for the repair of damaged areas in concrete and masonry up to two inches deep and can be troweled to a feather edge.
- Used as a concrete patch repair for use at a temperature range of 15-50°F
- Durable finish intended for industrial and commercial use only
- Very hard-wearing and chemical-resistant for harsh settings
- Provides a smooth, impermeable surface
- Suitable for concrete and metal on interior and exterior substrates
- Can be used for repairs with a feather-edge
- Ready for traffic in 10 hours at 50°F or 48 hours at 32°F
- Covers approximately 12 sq ft per 20-lb kit at 1/4" thick
Dimensions: 20-lb kit
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum® Industrial Flooring
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.