Description & Documents
For nearly a century, Rust-Oleum has been bringing you premium, durable products at an unmistakable value. You can expect the same legendary care, innovation and performance from Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring solutions. Concrex is an extremely versatile repair mortar that bonds strongly and permanently to concrete and will not shrink when it cures. It is ideal for repairs where cement-based mortars would fail. Concrex uses a two-part epoxy novolac resin, providing high resistance to chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for the repair of damaged areas in concrete and masonry up to two inches deep and can be troweled to a feather edge.
- Repairs minor imperfections in floors before painting
- Durable finish intended for industrial and commercial use only
- Ideal for repairing scratches, holes, gaps and cracks in floors or vertical surfaces
- Easy-to-mix 1:1 ratio by weight or by volume
- Resistant to most industrial chemicals
- Suitable for concrete and metal on interior and exterior substrates
- Ready for use in just 3-6 hours
- 3-lb kit makes approximately 2 pints of filler
Dimensions: 3 lbs
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum Industrial Flooring
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.