Liquid Air Entraining Admixture is a ready to use aqueous solution of special organic materials. Liquid Air Entraining Admixture entrains a small and stable amount of air into the desired mix. These small, stable air voids enhance the mixture and improve workability
- Exterior use
- Use in concrete, cement and mortar mixes
- Improves strength, workability & freeze-thaw resistance
- Improved plasticity, water retention and cohesiveness of mortar
- Improves resistance to scaling from deicing salts
- Reduced permeability - increased water tightness
- Reduced segregation and bleeding
- Meets ASTM C260
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.