GST International Final Coat Floor Polish And Wear Coat
Model Number: GST507P
Menards® SKU: 5582024
Description & Documents
Final Coat is a premier high solids acrylic polymer floor polish providing gloss and durability. It represents the first major improvement in masonry floor care technology in years. Its' high solids formulation provides maximum scuff and heel mark resistant gloss for lower maintenance costs. Final Coat requires fewer coats than are needed with conventional lower solids products and stays glossy even after numerous scrubs. Also, it has the advantage of a wide spectrum maintenance program from low speed wet spray buffing and frequent ultra-high speed burnishing to "walk-away" application maintenance programs. Final Coat can be used on most conventional resilient floors (rubber, asphalt tile, vinyl, linoleum, and all types of composition tile.)
- Lower gloss, but buffable to high gloss
- Long lasting, non-yellowing
- Easy application
- Buffable, wet or dry
- Perfect for high traffic areas
- Heel mark and scuff resistant
- Slip resistant
- High solid formulation
- Use On: Troweled, colored or stamped concrete, natural and manufactured stone, conventional resilient floors, paver tiles, sealed flagstone, vitrified brick, glazed tile, and terrazo.
- Not for unsealed porous surfaces.
Dimensions: 5 Gallons
Shipping Dimensions: 14.0 x 12.0 x 12.0
Shipping Weight: 50.0 lbs
Brand Name: GST International
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.