GST International Satin Seal Concrete Sealer
Model Number: GST503G
Menards® SKU: 5582003
Description & Documents
Satin seal is formulated from current state of the art water base ultra violet resistant acrylic coatings technology. Designed as a film forming sealer, Satin Seal creates a non-yellowing barrier coating that seals and protects concrete and masonry surfaces against food stains, greases, oils, rust and water, while enhancing the natural colors of the applied surfaces. Great for poured in place concrete, exposed aggregate, natural stone, slate, and colored concrete, whether indoors or out.
- Low sheen, slight color enhancement
- Non-yellowing, UV resistant
- Easy to apply brush or spray
- Interior and exterior use
- Fast drying
- Enhances color without darkening
- Excellent adhesion
- Resistance to acid rain
- Use On: Colored and stamped concrete, Manufactured Stone, Brick, Natural Stone, Mexican Tile, Slate, Exposed aggregate concrete, Interlocking pavers
- Not recommended for ceramic tile, marble, granite, porcelain and terrazzo. Do not use where hydrostatic pressure is possible.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 5.0 x 5.0
Shipping Weight: 10.0 lbs
Brand Name: GST International
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.