Description & Documents
Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic, the new CEME-TUBE™ will change the way footings and piers are made. This revolutionary new product will eliminate a multitude of problems found with using cardboard forming tubes.
- Available in 8", 10", 12", 18", 24" and 30" diameters
- Impervious to moisture, before and after pouring
- Eliminates friction frost heaving in colder climates
- Can be installed, completely backfilled and then filled with concrete at any future date
- Can easily handle jobsite and shipping abuse without losing integrity
- All models are 4' in length, but can be stacked to achieve 20' tall piers and footings (12' tall for 30" model)
- Unlike cardboard tubes, the diameters are uniform from one Ceme-Tube™ to another
- Can easily be cut with common power tools
- Works well for underwater dock piers
Dimensions: 24" diameter x 48" long
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.