Description & Documents
This CEME-TUBE™ 24" x 48" Light Pole Forming Tube is manufactured in reflective caution yellow which contains strong UV inhibitors to protect the CEME-TUBE™ from fading. To create aesthetic appeal and minimize installation labor, the top perimeter has an integral radius which will transition the sides of the CEME-TUBE™ to the top surface smoothly.
- Available sizes: 18", 24", 30" diameters.
- Integral collar allows stacking with a standard model CEME-TUBE™
- Standard forming tube must be used below grade to provide deeper footings
- Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic.
- Maintenance free and reflective at night.
- Eliminates stripping, rubbing out, and painting of light pole base.
- Provides a finished and aesthetic product.
Dimensions: 48" long
Brand Name: Ceme-Tube LLC
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Ceme Tube Light Pole base form
||Material: HDPE Plastic- Yellow.
|Overall Width: 30" inch
||Overall Length: 48" inch
|Diameter: 30 inch
||Resistance Features: Moisture Proof, Damage proof.
|Special Features: Yellow in color.
||For Use With: Light pole base. Concrete forming.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.