Description & Documents
Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic, the new CEME-TUBE™ will change the way footings and piers are made. This revolutionary new product will eliminate a multitude of problems found with using cardboard forming tubes. The CEME-TUBE™ can be installed, completely backfilled and filled with concrete at any future date. All Ceme-Tubes are four feet in length, but with the integral collar on one end, they can be stacked to produce piers up to 20 feet tall in one pour (or 12 feet tall for the 30-inch model). The finished pier will be round, smooth, equal in diameter and of architectural grade for the entire length. An optional domed cap is available separately to keep dirt, rain or children out of the hole prior to pouring.
- Available in 8", 10", 12", 18", 24" and 30" diameters
- Made from partially recycled HDPE plastic.
- Impervious to moisture, before and after pouring
- Eliminates friction frost heaving in colder climates
- Can be installed, completely backfilled and then filled with concrete at any future date
- Can easily handle jobsite and shipping abuse without losing integrity
- All models are 4' in length, but can be stacked to achieve 20' tall piers and footings (12' tall for 30" model)
- Unlike cardboard tubes, the diameters are uniform from one Ceme-Tube™ to another
- Can easily be cut with common power tools
- Works well for underwater dock piers
- Multiple tubes pictured with caps (sold separately)
Dimensions: 48" long
Brand Name: Ceme-Tube LLC
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Standard model
||Material: HDPE Plastic
|Overall Width: 30" Diam. inch
||Overall Length: 48" inch
|Diameter: 30 inch
||Resistance Features: Moisture resistant
|Special Features: Stackable, Black.
||For Use With: Concrete pier forming.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.