Description & Documents
The 2x4basics® Dekmate bracket will increase the seating area of your deck using only 7" of deck space for a comfortable bench seating area. All the hardware and assembly instructions are included with the bracket. To assemble the benches these brackets require 2" x 4" and 2" x 6" lumber which are sold separately.
- Made of maintenance-free structural resin
- All hardware and assembly instructions included
- Requires 2" x 4" and 2" x 6" lumber, sold separately
- Space brackets no more than 20-24 inches apart
- Simple assembly using basic tools
- Instructions on how to turn corner included
- 10-year warranty
- Integrate seating on your patio, deck or dock
- Seat back is angled for extra comfort
- Integrates a level railing onto your deck
- Maintenance free and resists rust, rot and cracks
Dimensions: Assembled back is 36" H, seat is 17" H
Brand Name: 2x4 Basics
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.