Description & Documents
The 2x4basics® Firewood Rack allows you to store your firewood neatly and safely. Just add 2" x 4" lumber in any length, you choose, up to 8 feet. All the hardware and assembly instructions are included. This firewood rack requires 2" x 4" lumber which is sold separately.
- Made of maintenance-free structural resin
- All hardware and assembly instructions included
- Requires 2" x 4" lumber, sold separately
- You choose the length up to 8'
- Easy assembly with a power screwdriver and saw
- Only straight 90° cuts required-no angle cuts
- Lifetime warranty
- Create structure with multiple layers/sections
- Separate larger logs from kindling
- Maintenance free and resists rust, rot and cracks
Dimensions: Assembled shelf 16" D x 8' L
Brand Name: 2x4 Basics
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Shop By Type: Firewood Rack
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.