IS-300 is specifically designed for inside 90º corners where there are large framing and drywall irregularities. IS-300, a paper-faced composite corner bead from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes inside 90º corners and is the second most cost-effective inside stick corner bead on the market. This 3 in corner bead applies with all-purpose compound and features a pre-finished laminated center section ensuring a clean sharp corner. The laminated center eliminates the risk of damage from a taping knife, will not shrink, and will not fuzz up during sanding. The bead fts outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. The backing of IS-300 is Strait-Flex fts patented composite material creating an incredibly strong corner.
- Vertical or horizontal inside 90º corners.
- The most cost-effective inside corner bead on the market today.
- Diamond-punched 94 lb. paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. Also guarantees an even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering.
- Clean installation.
- Composite material provides a tough, durable corner.
- PUR-laminated center ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding.
- Sold per case of 63
Dimensions: 4" x 8' Length
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.