Strait-Flex IS-300 8' Inside 90° Paper-Faced Composite Corner Bead - Case of 63
Model Number: 56690-21257
Description & Documents
IS-300 is specifically designed for inside 90º corners where there are large framing and drywall irregularities. IS-300, a paper-faced composite corner bead from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes inside 90º corners and is the second most cost-effective inside stick corner bead on the market. This 3" corner bead applies with an all-purpose compound and features a prefinished laminated center section ensuring a clean, sharp corner. The laminated center eliminates the risk of damage from a taping knife, will not shrink and will not fuzz-up during sanding. The bead's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for easier feathering, faster drying and the highest bonding strength. The backing of IS-300 is Strait-Flex's patented composite material, creating an incredibly strong corner.
- Used on vertical or horizontal inside 90º corners
- The most cost-effective inside corner bead on the market today
- Diamond-punched 94-pound paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying and the highest bonding strength
- Edging also guarantees an even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering
- Clean installation
- Composite material provides a tough, durable corner
- PUR-laminated center ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding
- Sold per case of 63
Dimensions: 4" x 8' length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.