IS-300 Inside 90° Paper-Faced Composite Corner bead - 8'
Model Number: 56690-21257
Description & Documents
IS-300 is specifically designed for inside 90º corners where there are large framing and drywall irregularities. IS-300, a paper-faced composite corner bead from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes inside 90º corners and is the second most cost-effective inside stick corner bead on the market. This 3 in corner bead applies with all-purpose compound and features a pre-finished laminated center section ensuring a clean sharp corner. The laminated center eliminates the risk of damage from a taping knife, will not shrink, and will not fuzz up during sanding. The bead fts outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. The backing of IS-300 is Strait-Flex fts patented composite material creating an incredibly strong corner.
- Vertical or horizontal inside 90º corners.
- The most cost-effective inside corner bead on the market today.
- Diamond-punched 94 lb. paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying, and the highest bonding strength. Also guarantees an even lay-down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering.
- Clean installation.
- Composite material provides a tough, durable corner.
- PUR-laminated center ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding.
- Sold per case of 63
Dimensions: 4" x 8' Length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.