Strait-Flex OS-400 8' Outside 90° Paper-Faced Composite Corner Bead - Case of 50
Model Number: 56690-21263
Description & Documents
OS-400 is specifically designed for double 5/8" drywall applications and outside 90º corners where there are large drywall irregularities. OS-400, a paper-faced composite corner bead from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes outside 90º corners and is the largest outside corner bead on the market. This 4" corner bead applies with an all-purpose compound and features a prefinished laminated nose ensuring a clean, sharp corner. The laminated nose eliminates the risk of damage from a taping knife, will not shrink and will not fuzz-up during sanding. The bead's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for easier feathering, faster drying and the highest bonding strength. The backing of OS-400 is Strait-Flex's patented composite material, creating an incredibly strong corner.
- Ideal for double 5/8" drywall applications and outside 90º corners where there are large drywall irregularities
- Diamond-punched 94-pound paper edging allows for easier feathering, faster drying and the highest bonding strength
- Edging also guarantees an even lay down of the paper, providing maximum adhesion with no rippling or blistering
- Clean installation
- Composite backing provides a tough, durable corner with no rust
- PUR-laminated nose resists dents and ensures perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding
- Sold per case of 50
Dimensions: 4" x 8' length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.