USG Pink Tint Plaster Bonder - 1 gal.
Model Number: 1313003
Menards® SKU: 1313003
Description & Documents
USG Plaster Bonder is a vinyl acetate homopolymer emulsion used to bond new plaster to any structurally sound interior surface. The product is available clear or tinted pink to allow visual confirmation of application where desired. It is a liquid that may be applied by brush, roller or spray in a uniform coating. When dry, USG Plaster Bonder forms a film that rewets when plaster is applied to provide an integral, strong, durable bond. It is compatible with gypsum plaster, cinder block, stone, gypsum drywall panels and other similar materials. This product should not be used around swimming pools or in exceptionally moist or humid areas. Do not apply to the underside of concrete roof decks. USG Plaster Bonder is required for applications of plaster over DUROCK® Cement Board, FIBEROCK® brand abuse-resistant gypsum fiber panels and monolithic concrete. When applying the USG™ decorative interior finish system, use only USG Clear Plaster Bonder, since the tinted (pigmented) bonder will show through the colored finish (see SKU 131-3001). This product must be ordered in increments of six.
- Provides enhanced and fortified adhesion to a wide variety of sound substrates
- Compatible with a large assortment of gypsum- and cement-based plasters
- Easily applied by brush, roller or spray to a uniform continuous film
- Tinted to allow easy visual inspection when required
- Film dries quickly for same day use or may be left unplastered for up to ten days
- Must be ordered in increments of six
- Minimum order quantity may be required, see a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: One gallon
Brand Name: USG Brand
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.