STRUCTO-LITE® Interior Plaster Basecoat - 50-lb
Model Number: 163841
Menards® SKU: 1312986
Description & Documents
STRUCTO-LITE® Interior Plaster Basecoat is a mill-mixed perlite-aggregate gypsum plaster. It requires only the addition of water at the jobsite. STRUCTO-LITE® Basecoat is USG's most lightweight and highly insulated plaster. STRUCTO-LITE® Basecoat provides a plastic working material that will conform to various designs and help achieve durability in walls and ceilings. It can be applied by hand or machine methods on gypsum or metal lath, clay tile, concrete or cinder blocks and other approved plaster bases. This product must be ordered in increments of 20.
- Where a lightweight, high-thermal-conductivity conventional plaster application is desired
- Ideal where it is not desirable to mix aggregate with plaster on the job
- Lightweight plaster weighs less than half as much as sanded plaster
- Excellent for areas requiring highly insulated plaster
- Provides a K-factor of 1.74, three times the insulation value of sanded plaster
- Gypsum plaster designed for base coat plastering over metal lath
- Must be ordered in increments of 20
- Minimum order quantity may be required, see a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: 50-pound bag
Shipping Dimensions: 22.0 x 14.0 x 5.5
Shipping Weight: 50.5 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.