This cement base features a strong, water resistant ceramic tile base. When exposed to water, it will not swell, soften, decay, support mold growth, delaminate or disintegrate. Its high flexural strength resists bending to prevent finish cracking.
- The board is easy and quick to install
- It scores and snaps like gypsum panels and is easy to secure using DUROCK® brand Screws, self-drilling fasteners or nails
- Moisture and mold resistant
- Up to 25% lighter that most cement board
- Dry panel application shortens job schedules and lowers in-place cost
- Warranty (30 years for interior and 10 years for exterior applications) is transferable
- Can be used as an underlayment or as a floor protector against fireplaces, room heaters and stoves
- Minimum order quantity required. See a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: 1/2" x 3' x 5'
Ship Dim: 60.0 x 36.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 35.0 lbs
Brand Name: DUROCK Brand
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.