PermaBase Flex® is a bendable cement board that can be used to wrap beams, columns, arches or anywhere an evenly curved surface is required. It’s easy to install and can save the installer time and money. PermaBase Flex can be installed inside or outside and finished with tile, veneer or natural stone, thin brick or stucco.
- Highly moisture resistant, will not rot, disintegrate or swell when exposed to water.
- Impact resistant with excellent overall compressive strength characteristics.
- Bends immediately, easily and evenly without water saturation or kerf cuts. Creates uniform curved surfaces.
- Easy to cut and install with screws. Easy installation, reduces skilled labor costs.
- Can be used in both interior and exterior applications.
- Dimensionally stable.
- 30-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications. 15-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Exterior Applications.
Dimensions: 1/2" x 3' x 6'
Ship Dim: 72.0 x 36.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 54.5 lbs
Brand Name: PermaBase
Vendor: National Gypsum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.