1/2" x 4' x 8' PermaBase Cement Board
Model Number: CB4812-0800
Menards® SKU: 1315079
Description & Documents
PermaBase brand Cement Board is a rigid substrate made of Portland cement, aggregate and glass mesh that provides an exceptionally hard, durable surface that is able to withstand prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Specially formulated to resist mold and mildew on the board. Achieves a panel score of 10, the highest possible, per ASTM D 3273.
- Highly moisture resistant, and will not rot, disintegrate, or swell when exposed to water
- Impact resistant, extremely durable, and dimensionally stable. It has excellent overall flexural, compressive, and tensile strength characteristics
- Can be cut to size using a standard utility knife
- Use under ceramic tile floors and countertops
- Double wrapped edge allows for closer nail or screw application without breakage
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on PermaBase Interior Applications. 15-Year Limited Warranty on PermaBase Exterior Applications.
- Additional packaging and handling charges may be required
Dimensions: 1/2" 4' x 8'
Shipping Dimensions: 96.0 x 48.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 102.0 lbs
Brand Name: National Gypsum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.