This cement base features a strong, water resistant ceramic tile base. When exposed to water, it will not swell, soften, decay, support mold growth, delaminate or disintegrate. Its high flexural strength resists bending to prevent finish cracking.
- The board is easy and quick to install
- It scores and snaps like gypsum panels and is easy to secure using cement board screws, self-drilling fasteners or nails
- Moisture and mold resistant
- Up to 25% lighter than most cement board
- Dry panel application shortens job schedules and lowers in-place cost
- Warranty (30 years for interior and 10 years for exterior applications) is transferable
- Can be used as an underlayment or as a floor protector against fireplaces, room heaters and stoves
- Minimum order quantity required. See a team member at your nearest store for more details
Dimensions: 5/8" x 4' x 8'
Brand Name: DUROCK Brand
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.