Spark-Perf Drywall Joint Tape is a quality tape designed for use with joint compound to reinforce gypsum board joints and corners prior to painting, texturing or wallpapering. This tape is manufactured from a special fibered paper with added tensile strength and is designed to be used with all quality joint compounds on the market today.
- Tape is manufactured from a special fibered paper with added tensile strength to help prevent tearing, wrinkling or stretching
- Designed for banjo-style and automated taping machines
- Spark perforated tape that eliminates air bubbles
- Tape is roughed on both sides for superior bonding and holding power
- Designed for use with all quality joint compounds on the market today
Dimensions: 250 feet
Ship Dim: 6.25 x 6.25 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Brand Name: ProRoc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.