Butt-Tape Dual-Paper PUR-Laminate - 100' Roll
Model Number: 56690-24300
Description & Documents
Professional tapers and apprentices can achieve the flattest butt-joints possible. Butt-Tape is twice as fast, two times as strong, finishes in one coat, and results in half of the work than using conventional paper or mesh tapes. Ideal for butt-joints and commercial "Top-Out" applications, Butt-Tape leaves butt-joints virtually unnoticeable. Butt-Tape requires no pre-filling, will not shrink, and does not require compound over the pre-finished laminated center. The tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering. Vertical and horizontal butt-joints.
- Commercial in Top-Out in applications.
- Ceiling butt-joints that have failed due to movement.
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes. 50% less compound. 50% less sanding. 50% faster drying time.
- No pre-filling required. No delayed shrinkage. No beading. No paint blisters.
- No compound required over laminated area of tape. Just skim coat edges.
- Two times stronger than paper tape.
- Repairs of cracked butt-joints.
- Can be applied with a Bazooka®, banjo, or by hand.
Dimensions: 2 1/16" x 100' Roll Length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.