Strait-Flex Butt-Tape 100' Rolls Dual-Paper PUR-Laminate - Case of 12
Model Number: 56690-24305
Description & Documents
Professional tapers and apprentices can achieve the flattest butt-joints possible with Butt-Tape from Strait-Flex. Butt-Tape is twice as fast, two times as strong, finishes in one coat and results in half of the work than using conventional paper or mesh tapes. Ideal for butt-joints and commercial "Top-Out" applications, Butt-Tape leaves butt-joints virtually unnoticeable. Butt-Tape requires no prefilling, will not shrink and does not require compound over the prefinished laminated center. The tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond and faster drying with no rippling or blistering. This tape works great on vertical and horizontal butt-joints.
- Ideal for commercial "Top-Out" applications
- Applications include ceiling butt-joints that have failed due to movement
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes with 50% less compound, 50% less sanding and 50% faster drying time
- No prefilling required
- No delayed shrinkage, no beading and no paint blisters
- No compound required over laminated area of tape, just skim coat edges
- Two times stronger than paper tape
- Applications of Butt-Tape include repairs of cracked butt-joints
- Can be applied with a Bazooka®, banjo or by hand
Dimensions: 2-1/16" x 100' roll length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.