Strait-Flex Butt-Tape 100' Rolls Dual-Paper PUR-Laminate - Case of 12
Model Number: 56690-24305
Description & Documents
Professional tapers and apprentices can achieve the flattest butt-joints possible with Butt-Tape from Strait-Flex. Butt-Tape is twice as fast, two times as strong, finishes in one coat and results in half of the work than using conventional paper or mesh tapes. Ideal for butt-joints and commercial "Top-Out" applications, Butt-Tape leaves butt-joints virtually unnoticeable. Butt-Tape requires no prefilling, will not shrink and does not require compound over the prefinished laminated center. The tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond and faster drying with no rippling or blistering. This tape works great on vertical and horizontal butt-joints.
- Ideal for commercial "Top-Out" applications
- Applications include ceiling butt-joints that have failed due to movement
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes with 50% less compound, 50% less sanding and 50% faster drying time
- No prefilling required
- No delayed shrinkage, no beading and no paint blisters
- No compound required over laminated area of tape, just skim coat edges
- Two times stronger than paper tape
- Applications of Butt-Tape include repairs of cracked butt-joints
- Can be applied with a Bazooka®, banjo or by hand
Dimensions: 2-1/16" x 100' roll length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.