Professional tapers and apprentices can achieve the flattest butt-joints possible. Butt-Tape is twice as fast, two times as strong, finishes in one coat, and results in half of the work than using conventional paper or mesh tapes. Ideal for butt-joints and commercial "Top-Out" applications, Butt-Tape leaves butt-joints virtually unnoticeable. Butt-Tape requires no pre-filling, will not shrink, and does not require compound over the pre-finished laminated center. The tape’s outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond, faster drying, with no rippling or blistering. Vertical and horizontal butt-joints.
- Commercial in Top-Out in applications.
- Ceiling butt-joints that have failed due to movement.
- Twice as fast as conventional tapes. 50% less compound. 50% less sanding. 50% faster drying time.
- No pre-filling required. No delayed shrinkage. No beading. No paint blisters.
- No compound required over laminated area of tape. Just skim coat edges.
- Two times stronger than paper tape.
- Repairs of cracked butt-joints.
- Can be applied with a Bazooka®, banjo, or by hand.
Dimensions: 2 1/16" x 200' Roll Length
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.