You can expertly finish 90º inside corners and intricate off angles, with Strait-Flex Medium Drywall Corner Tape. Slightly thinner than Strait-Flex Original, Medium resists dents and paint chipping, cuts easily with a scissors or utility knife, is applied with all-purpose joint compound, and will not rust. Manufactured from Strait-Flex ft s patented composite material, it is extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding, and is ten times stronger than paper tape.
- Creates perfect inside 90º corners and angled corners.
- Commercial "Top Out" applications where drywall meets concrete ceilings.
- Inside angles of bay windows.
- Inside ceiling corners.
- Straightens minor framing irregularities.
- Two times stronger than paper tape.
- Twice as fast as paper or mesh tapes.
- Slightly thinner than Original.
- Slotted edges ensure superior bond.
Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 100' Roll Length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.