Strait-Flex Mid-Flex 300 100' Roll Paper-Faced Composite Tape
Model Number: 56690-12372
Menards® SKU: 1313066
Description & Documents
Mid-Flex 300, a paper-faced, laminated composite corner tape from Strait-Flex, beautifully finishes outside corners, off angles and vaulted ceilings. Mid-Flex 300 is also a great choice when replacing damaged metal corner bead. This 3" tape features a prefinished surface with a PUR-laminated nose ensuring perfect corners without paper fuzz-up during finishing and sanding. The tape's outer edge features a diamond punch pattern for a superior bond and faster drying with no rippling or blistering.
- Highly recommended for corners in vaulted ceilings
- Applications for Mid-Flex include off angles and outside 90º corners
- Ideal for outside corners where a large fill or straightening is required
- Great for outside corners of bay windows, coffers
- Applications include vaulted ceilings and butterfly vaults
- Can be used to replace damaged metal corner bead
Dimensions: 3" x 100' roll
Shipping Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 4.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.