Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board of tile and marble applications; Tile-TapeXM prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks. Tile-TapeXM is applied over seams and corners formed by fiber cement board, green board, and mold resistant boards in wet areas. Manufactured from Strait-Flex, Tile-TapeXM is manufactured from a composite material giving the tape strength and mold-proof qualities. Two times stronger than paper or mesh tape, it will not cut or snag when applying tile setting compound with a notched trowel.
- Produces straight, strong, and water-proof inside, outside corners and angled corners.
- Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board for tile and marble applications.
- Prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks.
- Alkali Resistant.
- Watertight seams.
- Will not cut or snag with notched trowel when applying tile setting compound.
- Apply over fiber cement board, green board, mold-resistant board, or water-resistant board in wet areas (tubs, showers, tile counter tops, tub deck,and steps).
Dimensions: 50' ROLL
Ship Dim: 6.5 x 6.25 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 109147_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.