Straitflex Tile Tape XM
Model Number: 1313055
Menards® SKU: 1313055
Description & Documents
Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board of tile and marble applications; Tile-TapeXM prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks. Tile-TapeXM is applied over seams and corners formed by fiber cement board, green board in wet areas. Manufactured from Strait-Flex, Tile-TapeXM is manufactured from a composite material giving the tape strength. Two times stronger than paper or mesh tape, it will not cut or snag when applying tile setting compound with a notched trowel.
- Produces straight, strong, and water-proof inside, outside corners and angled corners.
- Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board for tile and marble applications.
- Prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks.
- Alkali Resistant.
- Watertight seams.
- Will not cut or snag with notched trowel when applying tile setting compound.
- Apply over fiber cement board, green board or water-resistant board in wet areas (tubs, showers, tile counter tops, tub deck,and steps).
Dimensions: 50' ROLL
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.25 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.