Strait-Flex Tile-Tape XM 50' Roll Nylon/PVC Composite Tape
Model Number: 1313055
Menards® SKU: 1313055
Description & Documents
Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board of tile and marble applications, Tile-Tape XM prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks. Tile-Tape XM is applied over seams and corners formed by fiber cement board and green board in wet areas. Manufactured from Strait-Flex, Tile-Tape XM is manufactured from a composite material giving the tape strength. Two times stronger than paper or mesh tape, it will not cut or snag when applying tile setting compound with a notched trowel.
- Produces straight, strong and water-proof inside, outside and angled corners
- Designed for taping the water-resistant backing board for tile and marble applications
- Prevents leaks caused by common grout cracks
- Alkali resistant
- Watertight seams
- Will not cut or snag with notched trowel when applying tile setting compound
- Apply over fiber cement board, green board or water-resistant board in wet areas (tubs, showers, tile counter tops, tub deck and steps)
Dimensions: 50' roll
Shipping Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.25 x 2.25
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.