Strait-Flex Tuff-Tape 100' Roll Composite Tape
Model Number: 56690-12351
Description & Documents
Tuff-Tape, from Strait-Flex, is ideal for flat seams and inside corners and where paper drywall tape has failed. For novices, Tuff-Tape is easier to apply than paper tapes. It will not soften or sag and resists blisters, tears and common cracking problems. Tuff-Tape cuts easily with a scissors or utility knife, is applied with an all-purpose joint compound and will not rust. Manufactured from Strait-Flex's patented composite material, it is extremely strong, will not fuzz-up when sanding and is stronger than paper and mesh tape.
- Ideal for inside corners and flat seams
- Use in areas where humidity causes paper tape to fail and when strength and speed is required
- Stronger than paper tape and mesh tapes
- Outperforms paper and mesh tapes
- Resists blisters, tears and common cracking problems
- Waterproof and rustproof
Dimensions: 2" x 100' roll length
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.