Outperforming metal patches, Perma-Patch quickly repairs doorknob damage to drywall and is ideal for mis-cut or relocation of receptacles, ceiling and can lights. The patches are imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Perma-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding. One Perma-Patch repairs holes up to five inches in diameter.
- Outperforms metal patches.
- Quickly repairs door knob damage to drywall.
- Makes easy repairs to receptacles, ceiling and can lights, and miscuts.
- Imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming.
- The most economical and permanent way to repair drywall.
- Easily installs using standard drywall compounds.
- Sold per case of 100
Dimensions: 8" x 8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.