Outperforming metal patches, Perma-Patch quickly repairs doorknob damage to drywall and is ideal for mis-cut or relocation of receptacles, ceiling and can lights. The patches are imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming. Perma-Patch will not fuzz-up during sanding. One Perma-Patch repairs holes up to five inches in diameter.
- Outperforms metal patches.
- Quickly repairs door knob damage to drywall.
- Makes easy repairs to receptacles, ceiling and can lights, and miscuts.
- Imprinted with can light and standard receptacle patterns for easy trimming.
- The most economical and permanent way to repair drywall.
- Easily installs using standard drywall compounds.
- Sold per case of 500
Dimensions: 8" x 8"
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.