Rock-On #9 x 1-1/4" Cement Board Screws - 800 Count
Model Number: 23305
Menards® SKU: 2328059
Everyday Low Price: $22.86
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.51
Your Final Price: $20.35
You Save: $2.51
After Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
These cement board fasteners can be used to attach cement board in wood and light-gauge steel, up to 20-guage.
- Zinc-plated steel construction
- Deep high low threads allow quick entry and provide maximum holding power
- Easy to install with a #2 Phillips screw driver (not-included)
- Special rib design under head countersinks for flush seating in boards
- No pre-drilling necessary - S-Point pre-drills hole and reduces splitting
- Deep #2 Philips drive provides good stick fit and reduces cam-out
- Wide .400 diameter wafer-head provides greater pull-out value
- #9 diameter screw provides extra strength and reduces head snap
- Building code approved: conforms to ANSI A108.11 for cement board attachment
- Climacoat coating provides a lifetime guarantee against rust and corrosion
Dimensions: #9 X 1-1/4 800CT
Brand Name: Rock On
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.